Thursday 7 January 2016

Apologies and Blog Updates

Hello my lovelies!

I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and that the New Year is treating you well.
This is just a small announcement to say that I’ll be doing a couple of updates to a few of my posts over the next couple of days.
There’s a few little things that need tweaking to keep the information I give you as up to date as possible, so if you subscribe to email updates you may be seeing a few repeat notifications while I do that. Many apologies for that, because I imagine that will be annoying.

In the interest of expediency, I’ll tell you that the main things to be changed will be:

The Good, The Bad and The Payback - I’ve started calling the first, rather scary stage of Payback “Emergency Shutdown”. That’s a quick, apt way of putting it so I want to have that in the relevant place because I'll probably use that phrase in the future.

What not to say to Sick People: A Rough Guide - The point where I discuss the phrase “it’s not life threatening” is technically incorrect when I say ME isn’t life threatening. It is extremely, extremely rare for ME to be fatal but there have been cases where it has happened.
It’s not the happiest of corrections, but I think it’s important to be truthful. I left it out before because it's not fun to read for either sufferers or those that love them.

If there’s anything else that crops up then so be it, but those are the main ones.

After that I’ll be working on another Rough Guide, this time with advice on how to get the best visit with your sick person.

See you soon!


H

No comments:

Post a Comment